All images on this blog are under the ownership & copyright of Asbhazammi Photography. No Photograph may be reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work without permission from the owner. All rights reserved

Content

Sunday, March 6, 2011


1. Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR) telah menerima pemakluman rasmi daripada Speaker Dewan Undangan Negeri Pahang pada 14 Februari 2011 berhubung dengan kekosongan kerusi bahagian pilihan raya Dewan Undangan Negeri (DUN) N.28 Kerdau, Pahang berikutan kematian Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri, Y.B. Dato’ Zaharuddin bin Abu Kassim pada 12 Februari 2011...boleh tahan ayat intro kan.

2. Seperti yang anda tahu. setiap kali ada megundi maka meriah lah. tempat itu..dengam ppelbagai ragam manusia, serta bermulalah perang poster..serta sorakan diantara ke-2 belah pihak, malah tidak tetingalan juga polis dan juga FRU

3. Kerdau. pahang...tidak jauh dari kampung aku. "temerloh" dalam 15 minit sahaja. kira-kira sebatang rokok, itu bagi yg merokok. oleh kerana tidak jauh. aku megambil keputusan untuk keluar megambil gambar sahaja, dan tidak meyokong mana-mana pihak.

*upload sekeping dulu, akan menyusul kemudian nanti.


Official result:
"BN wins Kerdau by 2,724 votes. Syed Ibrahim receives 5,060 votes, PAS' Hassanuddin Salim gets 2,336 votes"

*please don't Talk about Politic here. coz im not interested.Tq

0 million people say!:

HELLO

I am not only skilled in graphic Design. Photography and web design I also passionate about it. I enjoy making my design and photographs beautiful. easy to understand and most importantly accessible. I've been interested in design since mid year high-school giving me some prior learning being an autodidact. I was able to create and use my first logo on a functional website which boosted my confidence in graphic.design hence moved onto web design. Photography became a passion of mini during year 12 where I held my first camera and my photography teacher said I had a very good eye for capture object onto camera.

Labels

Followers

Total Pageviews