All images on this blog are under the ownership & copyright of Asbhazammi Photography. No Photograph may be reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work without permission from the owner. All rights reserved

Content

Bintang buana

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pasar Baru

“The market place with its colours, smellss, sight and sound is simply fascinating, i have visited this place many times and yet, it is still my favourite place to drop

by whenever im in Bandung”





0 million people say!:

HELLO

I am not only skilled in graphic Design. Photography and web design I also passionate about it. I enjoy making my design and photographs beautiful. easy to understand and most importantly accessible. I've been interested in design since mid year high-school giving me some prior learning being an autodidact. I was able to create and use my first logo on a functional website which boosted my confidence in graphic.design hence moved onto web design. Photography became a passion of mini during year 12 where I held my first camera and my photography teacher said I had a very good eye for capture object onto camera.

Labels

Followers

Total Pageviews